Thursday 25 August 2011

The Wide Brim Felt Hat !







I am loving the new song by Marron 5 with Christina Aguilera. I am especailly loving the wide brim felt black hat that she wears in the music video. I think that it really suits her and look very classy and also a bit retro (very vintage). The hat really stands out from the brillant blonde hair Christina has. I think that the hat is very much from the 70's style.


I really want one of these hats, my favourite one I have seen is in H&M, they have a range of colours to choose from, black, tan, or pruple. Personally I really like the black one however I am tempted by the tan as I have really dark brown hair. However I think the black one will go best with my very light complection ? ?



Wide Felt Brim Hat - H&M £9.99







1 comment:

  1. I wanna buy the Wide Felt Brim Hat by online. How can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete